Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A tribute to the Dog

Photos by Tine


"They [dogs] never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation." - Jerome K. Jerome

Man is a dog's idea of what God should be. ~Holbrook Jackson

Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives. ~Sue Murphy



If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise. ~Author Unknown

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

The more one gets to know of men, the more one values dogs. ~Alphonse Toussenel


The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor. ~Margo Kaufman

A dog is one of the remaining reasons why some people can be persuaded to go for a walk. ~O.A. Battista

"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about little puppies."
-- Gene Hill


"My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives."
-- Rita Rudner

"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

"Cat's Motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."
-- Unknown


"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"
-- Unknown

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
-- Dereke Bruce, Taipei, Taiwan


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Så gøy med blog!

Kjempefine bilder av Chica!!

Tine Berge said...

Takk takk! gøy med den første kommentaren også :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails