Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dog Fashion Show

Fashion is also for dogs

Dog Fashion Show at Oslo Fashion Fair saturday 15.aug 2009 by Pet Shop Girls, showing dog-clothing from Juicy Couture.

Is dog fashion necessary?
Okey, maybe not. But it can be kind of fun. And another excuse is that in a country like Norway some dogs really need clothing to keep warm in the cold seasons.

I dont think the dog-cloths in this fashion show were really cool or outstanding. But they were cute and it was nice that the dog-outfits matched the handlers jogging-suites. :)


Do I have to do this..!!? I feel so embarrased

Okey then, I do anything for you!

Yes I am comming, I know what you hide in your hands!

Can I also sit in the bag? I dont feel like walking all the way back...




Pretty in pink

Travel chick

Gult er kult!

Want some?

My favourite ;)








Practical and safe in pink


Pet Shop Girls store and cafee for dogs and their owners in Sagveien 24, Oslo.

Website for Juicy Couture womans fashion, accesories and much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Åh herregud ..... !!!

:-) :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails