Thursday, May 29, 2008

A must-visit-place: Iguazu Falls

Its kind a paradise..



Earlier this year I traveled in Argentina and Uruguay. One of the places I visited and will recommend is Iguazu Falls, an amazing waterfall in Argentina on the border to Brazil. It is known as one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world. I haven't seen any other great waterfalls, but i believe its true.

The surrounding subtropical rain forest also fascinated me allot. I met an alligator, birds, monkeys, big spiders, lizards, butterflies and many coaties, a strange funny small animal. Despite all the tourists walking down the tracks you could meet all sorts of animals.



The area was very touristic, but what else can you expect from an attraction like this... All the people didn't disturb the experience, I also had some great moments totally alone in the rain forest or at a beautiful waterfall. Pictures cant describe the feeling of being there. You have to go there yourself!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails